Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

4 YEARS

I JUST LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
How lucky am I that I get to be with this man for the rest of my life.  I have 2 beautiful children with him and on top of that He gets me.  Sometimes he just looks at me shakes his head and smiles.  I think about my wedding all the time.  It was one of the best days of my life and I will never forget it and it is the one day that I think I look awesome and I love my dress, any ways back to my husband.  I have to say I think he has the cutest butt, I do!   

ON our day we spent the day with the kids, and then that night with my parents.  Thanks for watching them for us.  All we did was have a wonderful dinner, get some ice cream and then went home and put kids to bed.  Every year we have always stayed a night away but not this year with a baby and a 3 am feeding.

I love him and can't wait for more years to come and go.

No comments: