Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 months

My baby girl is 2 months old and I can not believe how fast it has come and gone.  I would also like to say that Chris took the kids to the doc for her appointment while I was at the scrapbook expo with my sister.  
She is:
12 lbs 8 oz (90%)
23 1/2 in (85%)
Head (50%)

She is wearing 0-3 and 3-6.
She eats every 3 hours during the day and at night she sleeps about a 5 hour stretch on most nights.
She loves to be held and loves to kick.  She is still in our room.  It is past the time but I am not ready for her to be with Carter.  He wants her so bad in the room in her crib.  So the other night I put her in there and at 2 in the morning she was crying and he calls me and says "Kennedy cryin you comin to get her?"  Then her next feeding he didn't even move to her crying.  She lays in bed with him every night for story time and prayers.  I love that he likes her there.  She smiles a lot of the time but mostly it is to someone you can't see.  

We love her and are so glad she is here with us.  

1 comment:

Cat Zimmer said...

She is so darling! I just read your comment on my blog- thank you! Im excited for her to get here. I love Carter's race car bed... so cool.