So I am back to counting my calories and I need new recipes so I found this website that has recipes but also has a list of the top ten weight watcher recipes.
Www.itsuxtobefat.com
Cool. I will have to check out that website. Way to go in being so good with calorie counting already. I feel like I am on a never ending calorie count to maintain my weight loss. I'm not sure what is harder, losing it or maintaining it.
I'm sure you've of heard of skinnytaste.com but in case you haven't you should check it out. It's all weight watchers recipes and has all the nutrition info. It's awesome, today's post was Skinny Texas Cheese Fries. Really? Cheese fries while losing weight, I'll take it!
2 comments:
Cool. I will have to check out that website. Way to go in being so good with calorie counting already. I feel like I am on a never ending calorie count to maintain my weight loss. I'm not sure what is harder, losing it or maintaining it.
I'm sure you've of heard of skinnytaste.com but in case you haven't you should check it out. It's all weight watchers recipes and has all the nutrition info. It's awesome, today's post was Skinny Texas Cheese Fries. Really? Cheese fries while losing weight, I'll take it!
Post a Comment