Proof he loves her!
Okay so the arms are not so flattering but lets be honest I never really had that great of arms anyways. I am down 30 out of the 45 I put on. It took me a year with carter and some serious depression to do something about myself. This time I started eating good right after she was born, except the soda, I can't let go yet. I am really excited I am wearing jeans that button. So excited.The snow storm brought on good times for Chris and Carter. He built him in the shade so he would stay longer.
Kennedy is:
Out of newborn and some 0-3, she has such a long torso.
She does about a 5 hr stretch on most nights
She smiles, did her first few smiles at 5 weeks
Nursing is going better. It takes us about 30 mns now
I can not have anything with a kick, oh she hated me a few different times last week.
she stays awake for about 6-7 hrs a day
She is so sweet, we just love her.







1 comment:
That is SO AWESOME that you are already down 30 lbs from 45. WOW! Way to go!!
Post a Comment