Tuesday, March 13, 2012
A Paperdoll Nursery
The banner over the crib was mad eby my sister in laws. It has torn fabric with some of her newborn pictures hanging from it. It was used for a meet and greet shower.
This is one of my favorite quilts i have ever made. I have been holding on to it for when I had a girl.
This changing table was given to me by my dear friend Karen Pew. Carter used it and I am pretty sure all my ids will.
Carter's favorite thing and he loves to show it to you if you come over.
Right now she is in our room in the pack in play until she sleeps thru the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh I love that quilt! You're amazing!
Sew cute!! :)
PS...I bought a Baby Lock last weekend at the cotton shop...they called me about a sale they were having and then when I went in to check it out they had a used one for even less than the sale price. :) I was pretty excited. It's called the "Audry"..smaller and more compact, but does a lot. I love it. :)
Your projects are inspiring to me. Thanks!
Post a Comment