Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby it's cold out/ Cowboy Up

M


March 5th 2012
 Carter got a sun burn under his eyes, how we missed that I am not sure.

 My wonderful family, the Meyers and the Slaughter's
 The Slaughter's
 The Meyer's
We got great deals on groupon for Solider Hollow and it was the best money spent.  We went at the perfect time and everyone had fun.  Kennedy and I stayed at the bottom and watched them come down the hill.  My niece Paige didn't like going so she stayed with me.    Later that night we met at McDonald's for my other niece birthday Maddie.  She turned 2 and she is so cute.  She LOVES Kennedy.  She loves babies.  To bad Mel is not having anymore, she would be a great baby sitter.

March 7, 2012

Carter and I had a Mommy and Son date.  I took him to see Toy Story 3 on Ice.  Oh he loved loved loved it.  It was worth every single penny and just a few days before I found a fully loaded Disney Woody costume at a consignment sale for $15.  What a great deal.  We have been having our better days more than we have been.  I have to say this love/hate towards me started about 3 mos into my pregnancy when I started to tell him NO I couldn't do certain things.  I tried really hard to do other things with him but he became all boy over night and alot of those other things he was not interested in.  I Love him more than I could ever express.  I think about how much I love him and it always brings tears to my eyes.  I remember the first time I held him, pure joy and when I hug him now I still feel that pure joy, it amazes me that it continues to grow.

No comments: